Sunday, May 15, 2011

Amelie Clark

You can thank EA's wonkiness for this sim. ;-)

I was bored while I was waiting on the site to come back up. (It never did!) I was *really* supposed to be scoring competition entries, but...whatcanyado?

Instead, Amelie was born:


I decided yesterday that I wanted a redheaded sim with freckles. I love freckles, but I hate EA's. I just recently downloaded some from Lady Frontbum's site, and I *love* them! Therefore, the whole idea of Amelie came about from those freckles. ;-)

She is a "girl next door" type sim. She's not my typical model-type sim, but I love her just the same. I think she's beautiful in a very natural and unique way.

I plan on using her as the preview pic model in the next cycle of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun."




I love her so much, that I clap my hands when I see her. :-D I am playing with Bridgette when Generations comes out...but I kinda want to play with her, too. :-P Ah well, we will see. ;-)

The traits that I gave her are: Clumsy, Childish, Loves the Outdoors, Hopeless Romantic, Friendly.

I just had the idea that she was somewhat of a delicate (but awkward) tomboy. I don't know why. :-D I always give my sims backstories. *lol*

Anyways, feel free to use her as you wish (within my rules, of course.) I'd like to see if she has good genetics or not, so if you breed her - let me know!

You can download her .sim file here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5wx9mtguhvt2lwg

She is wearing the Lady Frontbum skin:

http://www.ladyfrontbum.com/?p=1713

As well as the freckles, of course! (Don't forget those! :-D)

http://www.ladyfrontbum.com/?p=631

In case you are wondering, she is wearing this hair, by NewSea (in a custom red shade with highlights that I made. :-P)

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1005160

I hope you really have fun with her!

Kisses,

Felicia

The "fine print" - 


Please do not:


-Upload to the exchange (even if you have "tweaked" her.)
-Claim as your own
-Use as an avatar on EA's site (hence rule #1...)
-Use in a story, or any sims publication (IE - magazines) without my permission.
-Ask to use as a founder of any legacy - the answer is automatically "no."
-Use in a modeling competition.


Thanks for your cooperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment