Sunday, May 15, 2011

Venus York

Everyone loves Venus, so...here she is. ;-)


You should be really appreciative of the fact that I am letting you have a chance to play with her. ;-P She is my baby.

If you haven't met Venus yet...then what the heck are you waiting for?? She is the star of my story "Venus Does Riverview." You can find that here:

http://venusdoesriverview.blogspot.com/

You can find her backstory in my blog, on the prologue to her story, so I won't bore you with the details. I'll just say - she's beautiful, she's fun, she's a tough sim to handle...she's Venus. ;-)



The traits I have given her are : Charismatic, Commitment Issues, Flirty, Party Animal, and Evil.

Oh, and she likes the menfolk. ;-)

Her .sim file is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dnh2cttd9jnx1h6
 
If you want her to look like she does in the pic, you will need this Watermelon skin:

http://thesimsfieldofwm.blogspot.com/2010/04/femaleskin-swv-non-default-replacement.html

Although, to be honest, she looks really good in Lady Frontbum, as well. (She prefers "naughty" :-P) I like the "exotic" look that this skin gives her, as I was going for "Brazilian supermodel" when I made her. (There's always a theme to my sims *lol*)


She is wearing this Peggy hair in the photo:


http://www.peggyzone.com/Sims3Detail.html?id=000645&sortId=00

Again, she looks good in just about any old hair. She is prone to wearing "wigs" when I play her. ;-)

Like always, there are a few transferrable CC makeup and accessory items that I have no idea where they came from. I'll be glad to credit if you know what they are, though. :-)

Be nice to her, or else!

Kisses,

Felicia

The "fine print" - 


Please do not:


-Upload to the exchange (even if you have "tweaked" her.)
-Claim as your own
-Use as an avatar on EA's site (hence rule #1...)
-Use in a story, or any sims publication (IE - magazines) without my permission.
-Ask to use as a founder of any legacy - the answer is automatically "no."
-Use in a modeling competition.


Thanks for your cooperation!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have Jewel and Garnet... *bats eyelashes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try my bestest to have them by the end of the day, just for you! :)

    ReplyDelete