Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bridgette Brighton

Bridgette is my favorite TS3 sim. That is not to be confused with Venus, who is my favorite sim EVER. ;-)

She and I have a long history.

I created her for Late Night. I wanted her to be a superstar actress/vamp party girl. And she succeeded! She also became afflicted with terrible CC problems, and was showering in an awful dress.

I had no clue how to get rid of it, and I deleted her. (It was a seriously bad day for me after that.)

I have missed her every since, and there's no doubt that she would have been the founder of my legacy, if she had not been deleted when she was.

Fast forward 6 months later - and I am doing a complete reinstall of my game. I find a file named "Bridgette.sims3.backup." Out of sheer curiosity, I decided to remove the ".backup" from the file name and place her back in my folder.

IT WORKED!

...and here she is!


At the time, I was going for somewhat of a "Megan Fox" look, without being a total clone.

Anyways, I love her. So...I hope you guys will, too.






The traits I have given her are: Charismatic, Snob, Flirty, Party Animal, Star Quality.

(I suggest leaving these be for optimum Bridgette fun. ;-) )

You can find her .sim file here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?287p7vz4b398gk8


To make her look like she does in the pic, you will need this LadyFrontbum skin:

http://www.ladyfrontbum.com/?p=1713

I'll let you decide whether to go with nice or naughty. But I say, when in doubt - "naughty" is always the best choice! ;-)

And, just FYI - she is wearing this hair, by NewSea:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1055251

Again, there is a minimal amount of transferrable CC on her, mostly makeup, and nails - girly stuff like that.  I have no idea where it came from, because I got it from another sim, myself. (If someone can tell me what lipstick that is, though, I would appreciate it - I use it on all of my sims now! *lol*)

Clothes are store/game content.

Please be kind to her, she is special!

Kisses,

Felicia

PS - She makes a stunning vampire!

The "fine print" - 


Please do not:


-Upload to the exchange (even if you have "tweaked" her.)
-Claim as your own
-Use as an avatar on EA's site (hence rule #1...)
-Use in a story, or any sims publication (IE - magazines) without my permission.
-Ask to use as a founder of any legacy - the answer is automatically "no."
-Use in a modeling competition.


Thanks for your cooperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment