Friday, May 27, 2011

Logan Turner

I needed some new male models. (Or just men, in general, since my game has been reinstalled.) I could have just pulled over old guys from my other game, but that's not fun, is it?

Anyways, this is Logan Turner:



I don't have a lot of back story for these three guys that I made, but I suppose that's ok. I feel like I was creative enough just to  make them. :-P

You can download him here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?max0dmrtbm11xtk

The traits that I have given him are:

Flirty, Great Kisser, Family Oriented, Frugal, and Bookworm. They are fairly random, feel free to change them. ;-)

I have used this skin on him:

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=13191.0

The hair is from the store. Surprising, I know - a cute EA hair! Anyways, I will go ahead and tell you that there is some transferrable custom content on him. I got it from the exchange, but it is safe! :-) I think it's a shirt and jeans, and that's all!

If you download, enjoy!

Kisses,

Felicia


The "fine print" - 


Please do not:


-Upload to the exchange (even if you have "tweaked" her.)
-Claim as your own
-Use as an avatar on EA's site (hence rule #1...)
-Use in a story, or any sims publication (IE - magazines) without my permission.
-Ask to use as a founder of any legacy - the answer is automatically "no."
-Use in a modeling competition.


Thanks for your cooperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment