Friday, May 27, 2011

Ardan O'Reilly

And, I save the best for last.

This one, is my new favorite. I love him to pieces.


Due to unforseen cuteness while posing together, he has found himself a spouse in my other model, Devani. They are going to have a cute little life together, being cute. :-P




Some sims OOZE personality, and this is one of them.

Ok, he has a SMALL story.

I needed a sim with a strong cultural background for a modeling shoot, and I made him with "Irish" in mind. Don't pick on me, if he doesn't suit Irish in your mind. :-P

He got to pose with Devani, who is "Indian."

They brought the cuteness. :-D

Anyways, he is the super adorable "boy next door" that everyone loves. He is the sort of boy that your mom wants you to bring home. And he is also the sort of boy that loves your mom. In short - he's perfect! :-D


These are the traits I have given  him:

Flirty, Good Sense of Humor, Family Oriented, Athletic, Friendly

You can download him here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0xx2m9686t7xjpw

He is wearing this hair:


http://mybluebookblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/anto-75-converted-all-ages.html

And this skin:

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=13191.0

Jeans are CC. Don't know where from, though. :-P (They are the same jeans I always use.)

If you download him, be nice to him - I like him.

Kisses,
Felicia

Please do not:


-Upload to the exchange (even if you have "tweaked" her.)
-Claim as your own
-Use as an avatar on EA's site (hence rule #1...)
-Use in a story, or any sims publication (IE - magazines) without my permission.
-Ask to use as a founder of any legacy - the answer is automatically "no."
-Use in a modeling competition.


Thanks for your cooperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment