Sunday, May 15, 2011

Devani Singh

Here is my first uploaded sim, courtesy of the wonky forum day that we have had!

(Three more are following this one, but I am doing them in separate posts.)

Anyways, without further ado - here is Devani Singh.


I needed a sim of a different ethnicity. I have always admired the beauty of  Indian women (NOT Native American, although they are gorgeous, as well.)

With a little help from Google images, I believe that I was able to create a decent looking Indian woman, and I also used an authentic Indian name (Google, again. *lol*) Devani Singh.

Be advised that I use custom body sliders, so if you decide to change anything about her body, it will pop back to EA default. Just sayin'. :-P




Traits I have given her: Charismatic, Easily Impressed, Flirty, Good, and Neat.

You can download her here: (.sim file - placed in your "Saved Sims" folder)

http://www.mediafire.com/?edm32b4e12u4cn7


And to make Devani look like herself, you will need this Watermelon skin:

http://thesimsfieldofwm.blogspot.com/2010/04/femaleskin-swv-non-default-replacement.html

She is wearing this hair, by Peggy, in the photo.

http://www.peggyzone.com/Sims3GiftDetail.html?id=000037

There is some various transferrable CC on her, but I couldn't tell you where it is from, sorry. I know that I got it from someone else's sim. :-P It's all safe!

Her clothes are either store, or game content - so depending on whether you have it or not, she might be dressed all wonky when you bring her up in CAS. Don't blame that on me. :-P

Hope you enjoy her!

Kisses,

Felicia

The "fine print" - 


Please do not:


-Upload to the exchange (even if you have "tweaked" her.)
-Claim as your own
-Use as an avatar on EA's site (hence rule #1...)
-Use in a story, or any sims publication (IE - magazines) without my permission.
-Ask to use as a founder of any legacy - the answer is automatically "no."
-Use in a modeling competition.


Thanks for your cooperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment